Neelum-Jhelum Power Plant Afghanistan Turkish Lira Indian Rupee Political Economy Dada Pota Show 16-08-2018
Neelum-Jhelum Power Plant Afghanistan Turkish Lira Indian Rupee Political Economy Dada Pota Show 16-08-2018Dada Pota Show 16-08-2018 based on Neelum-Jhelum Power Plant, Afghanistan, Turkish Lira, Indian Rupee & Political Economy. Today, Dada G shared his opinion on Neelum-Jhelum project attains full generation capacity of 969MW. The strategically crucial Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project achieved a historic landmark, as the project attained its maximum generation capacity of 969 megawatts (MW) on Tuesday. All units of the project are generating power to their maximum capacity. Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda) Chairman Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain (retired) congratulated the project’s management, engineers and other employees on the achievement. The hydropower project has four generating units, each of them with a generation capacity of 242.25 MW. The first unit was commissioned in April this year, followed by the remaining three units coming into operation, each after one month’s interval. The fourth and last unit was synchronised with the national grid on Monday and attained its maximum generation capacity on August 14, 2018. Neelum-Jhelum is a state-of-the-art hydropower project, with 90% of it being underground and beneath the high mountainous areas. The project, constructed on river Neelum in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, has a dam at Nauseri, an underground waterway system, consisting of 52-kilometre (KM) long tunnels and an underground powerhouse at Chattar Kalas with four power generating units. The project will provide about 5 billion units of electricity to the national grid every year, with annual estimated benefits of Rs55 billion. By & large, Dada G & Pota G presented a very good show. We received huge feedback in the form of SMS & facebook posts. If you missed today’s Dada Pota Show, there is no need to worry because you are just a click away. You can download and listen it now. “Dada Pota” show on-air at www.dadapota.pk.
Two Nation Theory Pakistan Jashan-e-Azadi History Political Economy Dada Pota Show 15-08-2018Dada Pota Show 15-08-2018 based on Two Nation Theory Pakistan Jashan-e-Azadi History Political Economy. Today, Dada G shared his opinion on History of Pakistan. By & large, Dada G & Pota G presented a very good show. We received huge feedback in the form of SMS & facebook posts. If you missed today’s Dada Pota Show, there is no need to worry because you are just a click away. You can download and listen it now. “Dada Pota” show on-air at www.dadapota.pk.
Dada Pota Show of 14-08-2018. The only program of business and economy in Pakistan.
FATF Delegation Newly elected MNAs Oath China IMF Political Economy Dada Pota Show 14-08-2018
Dada Pota Show 14-08-2018 based on FATF Delegation, Newly elected MNAs Oath, China, IMF & Political Economy Dada Pota Show 14-08-2018
Today, Dada G shared his opinion on important news that FATF delegation arrives in Pakistan to review implementation of its action plan
“I have just authorized a doubling of Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum with respect to Turkey as their currency, the Turkish Lira, slides rapidly downward against our very strong Dollar! Aluminum will now be 20 percent and Steel 50 percent,” he said in a Twitter post.
A delegation of Financial Action Task Force (FATF) arrived in Islamabad today (Monday) to review the implementation of an action plan it issued to Islamabad earlier this year, sources informed Geo News.
The delegation, comprising members of Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering, is visiting with the purpose to have a detailed review of a report submitted to the global watchdog by Islamabad.
The delegation is expected to meet officials of interior and foreign ministries among other caretakers ministers, the sources shared.
In June, Pakistan was formally added to the grey list of countries involved in providing monetary assistance to terrorism and related causes after a FATF meeting in Paris.
According to FATF’s statement, following the decision Pakistan had committed to “address its strategic counter-terrorist financing-related deficiencies.”
The statement had said that Islamabad would work to implement its action plan to accomplish these objectives, including by:
1) Demonstrating that terrorist financing risks are properly identified, assessed, and that supervision is applied on a risk-sensitive basis
2) Demonstrating that remedial actions and sanctions are applied in cases of AML/CFT violations, and that these actions have an effect on AML/CFT compliance by financial institutions
3) Demonstrating that competent authorities are cooperating and taking action to identify and take enforcement action against illegal money or value transfer services (MVTS)
4) Demonstrating that authorities are identifying cash couriers and enforcing controls on illicit movement of currency and understanding the risk of cash couriers being used for terrorist financing
5) Improving inter-agency coordination, including between provincial and federal authorities, on combating terrorist financing risks
6) Demonstrating that law enforcement agencies (LEAs) are identifying and investigating the widest range of terrorist financing activity and that terrorist financing investigations and prosecutions target designated persons and entities, and persons and entities acting on behalf or at the direction of the designated persons or entities
7) Demonstrating that terrorist financing prosecutions result in effective, proportionate and dissuasive sanctions and enhancing the capacity and support for prosecutors and the judiciary
8) Demonstrating effective implementation of targeted financial sanctions against all 1267 and 1373 designated terrorists and those acting for or on their behalf, including preventing the raising and moving of funds, identifying and freezing assets (movable and immovable), and prohibiting access to funds and financial services
9) Demonstrating enforcement against targeted financial sanctions violations including administrative and criminal penalties and provincial and federal authorities cooperating on enforcement cases
10) Demonstrating that facilities and services owned or controlled by designated persons are deprived of their resources and the usage of the resources.
Earlier, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) in compliance with the FATF’s recommendations had issued the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Regulations, 2018.
Prior to that, on June 8, the National Security Committee (NSC) had reaffirmed its commitment to cooperate with the FATF and strive towards realising “shared objectives.”
FATF, a global body that combats terror financing and money laundering, had taken the decision to place Pakistan on its grey list during a plenary meeting in February this year.
The country was also included in the list from 2012 to 2015.
By & large, Dada G & Pota G presented a very good show. We received huge feedback in the form of SMS & facebook posts. If you missed today’s Dada Pota Show, there is no need to worry because you are just a click away. You can download and listen it now. “Dada Pota” show on-air at www.dadapota.pk.